Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Mission Statement
After reading the Mission Statement, I plan on nurturing my spiritual development by going the the confession offered during homeroom. I may not be able to go every week, but I will do the best that I can. So far I have been enjoying the storyboard assignment, which I finished today. It seems fun but I'm not the most creative person so we'll see how it goes. I have twelve slides right now which is where Mrs. Brown said we should be. I will turn that in tomorrow in class. Talk to you later. =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey katie!!! jsut thought i'd say hi!! well computer class is funn i'm glad we at least have one class together, and we happen to sit next to each how cool haha. well i'll talk to you tomorrow!
Heyy Katie whats up? We'll just thought i'd pop into your blog and take a look around. =) It stinks that we only have one class thius year, hopefully we'll have more next year. K got to go talk to you later.
Post a Comment