Wednesday, September 24, 2008

News Letter

I am excited for my new assignment! We have to make a newsletter about homecoming week in groups of three. In my group here is Maggie Rothan, Maggie Clark, and myself. We are hoping to make ours creative with pictures and stuff like that. I can not wait to see how it will turn out! I hope you enjoy it Mrs. Brown! We are hoping to finish it up soon because it is due on next Wednesday and we would not want it to be late. I commented on Hannah Ward's blog.

2 comments:

ruth said...

Good post, Katie! Our newsletter is obviously going to be the best of anyone's. I think we have a really great system worked out and we're getting a lot done. I can't wait to continue working on it tomorrow!

Period 2- Jessie said...

Hey katie whats up? I have to agree, but also disagree with virginia here. Your have a very nice post I agree,but mine and connors group is gonna kill in the newsletter department. =p Haha okay well i'm completely serious so... We'll see. It's really late and i've got to study for beckman soo i'lltalk to you later.