Wednesday, October 15, 2008
New Logo for Peoria
I went on the website where citizens of Peoria are allowed to vote for the new logo people want for Peoria. I didn't like very many of the logos so that was a bummer. To me they looked fake. I did have a favorite thoough that I decided to vote for. It had a white road running through the middle of the circularly shaped icon. There was gold and green on eaech side of the road. This road led to two white buildings that were set up against a background of blue. Under this icon, it said "The City of Peoria". This was my favorite logo. I commented on Jessie Blair's blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
heyy katie, whats up? ok soo about this logo buisness. I think its just stupid that we have to vote for a different logo. I like the one we currently have, and I agree all the others looked fake to me too. Did you know that this whole logo thing is costing us about 10,000 dollars. Thats alot of money we could be using to do something actually productive. Okay well I've got to go do some homework but I'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye!
Post a Comment