Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Last Post

Hello, this will be my last blog post besides the one of one of the projects I have done. I will hopefully have that done by tomorrow. I am a little worried because I do not know whether or not i will be able to finish my Final Project in time for the deadline this Friday. This is because my storyboard project took over five days to complete. I was having some problems trying to get my music and storyboard into iMovie. It took so long that I couldn't start my Final project until Tuesday. I have been coming into the lab before school and during homeroom trying to finish it. I can not stay after school because of basketball but I would be doing that too. I don't think I will be able to finish it. I only hope that I can because that project is worth fourteen percent of my grade and if I do not finish it it will kill my grade. Wish me luck!!! Adios.

No comments: